Greetings from White Oak!

Welcome to my 'Musings' page! As I add posts to this blog, you will see the # of messages slowly grow. Only the latest will be visible on this page but the rest can be found under the Blog Archive found on the right hand side bar.

The right hand side bar also contains more photo albums, videos, and other good stuff under 'Other Links and Blogs'.

Enjoy and feel free to leave me your own 'musings' as a comment! :-)

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Last Entry for Today... I promise! ;-)

Just a quick note to say that I've updated the Reinbold Reunion Photos and added photos from side trips we took to the Cherokee Museum and Clingman's Dome. Also, I realized I hadn't put the photos through my 'digital darkroom' so put the images through the process and you'll see some extra photos created from cropping the old ones. And many of the old ones have been cropped to hopefully make them better photos!

No comments: