Greetings from White Oak!

Welcome to my 'Musings' page! As I add posts to this blog, you will see the # of messages slowly grow. Only the latest will be visible on this page but the rest can be found under the Blog Archive found on the right hand side bar.

The right hand side bar also contains more photo albums, videos, and other good stuff under 'Other Links and Blogs'.

Enjoy and feel free to leave me your own 'musings' as a comment! :-)

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Oops, am I embarrassed!

Ok...

I admit I'm just getting started in this 'blog' business but sheeesh!

It appears that during my 'fine tuning' of my last post about diabetes, the post got emailed out several times!

Sorry about that and I'll change my posting procedures in the future so it doesn't happen again and I only send you 'one', read that 'one', copy!

Oh, also, if you'd prefer to NOT get an email when I post, let me know and I'll take you off the distribution list!

-- Red Faced Dave!

No comments: